A simple way to add a custom checkbox to round up prices on checkout form.
This plugin adds a checkbox on the checkout form, right before the payment method selection, that allows you to round up the order cart total.
- Customize the checkbox’s section title
- Customize the checkbox label
- Add a custom image or logo before the checkbox (for example, the charity program)
- Add a custom description in rich text.
- Add custom CSS classes to the whole block
- Decide what to do if the order total is already a round nomber: do nothing or round it up to the next round number
- Customize the statement name that will appear on the order details
- The rounded up amount will appear in your order and order export as a fee.
It’s perfect for charity or donation programs.
This plugin does not send the rounded up money to anywhere, it just adds a fee to the order.
To install and configure this plugin…
- Upload or install the plugin through your WordPress admin.
- Activate the plugin via the ‘Plugins’ admin menu.
- Configure it in the “WooCommerce Donations Round Up” page under the settings menú.
I click the round up checkbox on the checkout page and nothing happens
That’s possibly because the order total is round number (for example, $15.00) and on the plugin options you selected the option “Do nothing” on the “If the cart total is a round number” setting.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WooCommerce Order Round Up” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WooCommerce Order Round Up” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added dashboard widget with some basic stats on number and amout of donations, as requested by users
- Fixed donate button image in options page
- First version