Plugin for You-Tube Video wordpress. This is a cool plugin that makes it easier to add you tube videos (requires only video ID) .
Added widget for showing you-tube videos on the basis of video id.
=This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.=
1. Upload the plugin folder to the
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
3. Go to Appearance -> Widgets
4. Put a widget on sidebar You Tube Videos
5. Submit the title and Video ID(only) and the videos will embed on website sidebar.
6. If you want to add more videos, do same steps again and add multiple widgets.
- Why was this plugin created?
This plugin was created to for the embedding the you tube videos into websites sidebar.
- How to add multiple videos?
Add mutiple widgets to add multiple videos. Enter single video id to single widget.
- How to get video ID?
Copy the video ID from URL.
Ex. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTPmMk . TTPmMk Will be video ID
Contributors & Developers
“Display You Tube Videos” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
First stable version 1.0.0