This plugin is ideal for integrating medium third-party API on WordPress website/blog.
In the plugin settings, you can set the additional parameters to show the medium post listing as per your requirement.
Features of the Display Post Feed from Medium plugin:
* Show posts/articles from the medium.com to WordPress website.
* Advance options to control listing/grid.
* Show/hide featured image option.
* Show/hide content description option.
* Change read more link text option.
* Manage post-listing layout.
* Manage date format.
* If there is no featured image then we can add a custom placeholder image
* To use this plugin on any page/post, add [show_medium_posts] shortcode.
If you come across any bugs or have any suggestions, please email or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upload the folder to
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the Dashboard>Display Post Feed from Medium to manage plugin options
How to use the Display Post Feed from Medium plugin?
In the plugin settings, you can manage additional medium post listing settings pages.
ex: wp-admin > Display Post Feed from Medium
How we can customize the medium post listings?
You can set the parameters from the Display Post Feed from Medium page as per requirement. Like as hiding the description, hiding the image, setting the default image, etc.
How can we display it on any page/post?
You just need to put the shortcode: [show_medium_posts] on the page/post.
What is the required parameter to display the medium post?
The required parameter is a medium handle name. Please use the user’s medium handle without @ sign. Like as “galaxy-ux-studio”.
Does the new medium post synchronization automatically?
Yes, This will be synchronized automatically on the website.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Display Post Feed from Medium” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
First Stable Release