Demoify is a collection of content blocks for the new Gutenberg block editor. Blocks are chunks of content such as paragraphs, images, Tabs, columns, testimonials, buttons, and more. Demoify blocks give you more control to quickly create and launch any kind of site you want!
13 Blocks so far and counting…
Demoify Blocks currently includes the following blocks:
- Alert Message Block
- Block Quote Block
- Button Block
- Call To Action Block
- Card Block
- Ghost Button Block
- Hero Header Block
- Image Box Block
- Our Team Block
- Pricing Block
- Pull Quote Block
- Spacer Block
- Testimonial Block
We plan to add more in the future.
We are in alpha stage until Gutenberg is merged into core. As features, APIs, and best practices change in Gutenberg, so will this plugin.
Demoify gives you more customization options that aren’t found in the current set Gutenberg blocks ‘ like adjusting corner radius for buttons, applying the background color you like, and different styled dividers.
With Demoify: Blocks for Gutenberg, you get your essential blocks and more in a single install.
You will need Gutenberg installed for this plugin to work
You’ll need the Gutenberg plugin for this to work. Once you’ve downloaded both Gutenberg and your copy of Demoify, install both on your WordPress website, activate them, and you’re good to go.
This plugin can be installed directly from your site.
- Log in and navigate to Plugins → Add New.
- Type “Demoify Blocks” into the Search and hit Enter.
- Locate the Demoify Blocks – Gutenberg Page Builder plugin in the list of search results and click Install Now.
- Once installed, click the Activate link.
It can also be installed manually.
- Download the Demoify Blocks plugin from WordPress.org.
- Unzip the package and move to your plugins directory.
- Log into WordPress and navigate to the Plugins screen.
- Locate Demoify Blocks in the list and click the Activate link.
- What is Gutenberg and why do I need it for Demoify to work?
Gutenberg is a beta project by Matt Mullenweg, the co-founder of WordPress. It’s a visual builder prototype of the new WordPress editor that’s coming out with WordPress 5.0 sometime this year.
Since it’s yet to be fully integrated with WordPress, Gutenberg comes as a separate plugin for developers and beta testers. Demoify is an add-on for the current Gutenberg plugin, so you’ll need both of them installed for you to use Demoify.
- Why would I need an add-on for Gutenberg?
Currently, Gutenberg has some of the most basic features needed to create a website. However, we wanted to extend its current functionality by developing more options for designing and creating your Gutenberg-built website. Along with the additional blocks, Demoify also lets you change colors, edit text and shape sizes, and tweak your blocks styles.
- Can I use this add-on for other page builders I’m using?
Nope. Demoify only works with Gutenberg.
Contributors & Developers
“Demoify Blocks – Gutenberg Page Builder” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Small Bug Fixes.
- Plugin Made Compatible With WordPress V5.0.0
- Initial release.