Adds a new menu item type that shows all posts for a given post type as children. If the post type has an archive, the parent menu item will link to the archive. If there is no archive for a given post type, the parent will link to the first child.
For Example: If you have a custom post type “products”, adding “products” to a nav-menu will result in a menu item “products” with all products in the submenu.
- Provide for configuration of limit (ie: numposts).
menu-posts-in-category/directory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add a Custom Post Type to a WordPress menu
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Custom Post Type Submenu” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Custom Post Type Submenu” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial version
- Fixed a bug where the spinner wheel was displayed all the time.
- Links to archive instead of first child if the custom post type has has_archive = true