This BuddyPress plugin sends notifications to a collection of members when you use a command to mention them. Supported commands are:
- Go to Plugins > Add New and search for
- Click on Install Now
You can then go ahead and activate the plugin.
- Is the plugin network compatible?
- Do mention commands trigger email notifications?
No. Mention commands trigger web notifications only.
- Can mention commands be used as usernames?
Yes but it isn’t recommended.
- Can I translate into another language?
Yes. You can change all output using the “crowdmentions” text domain.
- Where should I submit bug reports?
If you think you’ve spotted a bug, please open an issue on GitHub.
Contributors & Developers
“Crowdmentions” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Crowdmentions” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added language pack support.
- Improved documentation.
- Fix bug.
- Added support for an @administrators command.
- @mod command changed to @moderators.
- Initial release.