Allow website administrators to allocate passwords to users as they add them to invidivual sites in WordPress Multisite with this incredibly powerful, easy-to-use, well supported and 100% free WordPress cookie plugin.
- Simple to use, no setup required
- Site Admins can allocate user passwords
- In your CMS, go to
Users -> Add Newand you will see the new password fields
“Great and useful.” – cristiscu
“Perfect. Works fine, thanks for your work!” – orbitaloop
“Very useful!” – Maul
“Simple to use. A nice plugin that just simply works!” – danmaby
Moove Agency is a premium supplier of quality WordPress plugins, services and support. Visit our site to learn more.
- Upload the plugin files to the plugins directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly by searching for the plugin by name.
- Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ screen in WordPress.
Contributors & Developers
“Create User With Password Multisite” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Create User With Password Multisite” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- WP 6.0 Compatibility
- Improved set password function
- Added .pot file for translations
- Removed duplicate welcome email
- Register enqueued CSS styles
- Updated error message
- Code improvements
- More user-friendly email, securing inputs
- Multilanguage strings conversion
- Bug fixing
- Bug fixing
- Initial release of the plugin