Add dismissible and non-dismissible notices throughout your website.
- Customize the colors and icons used by your Courier Notices no coding needed
- Add new “types” of notices as needed
- Comes with a common library of useful notices (Modal, Header, Footer)
- Place courier notices within the header, footer or any where using CSS selectors (similar to selectors in jQuery)
- Display popover/page take over modal style notices
- Can be used in conjunction with other popular plugins
Displays a Courier notice based on the Courier post ID, displays a flag to call out the notice as well.
Flag prepends a span containing the string in the flag parameter, to display no flag set “show_flag” to false.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Does this plugin work with Full Page Caching or WordPress Object Caching?
Yes, just be sure to enable the option to load Courier Notices using AJAX
I’m looking for a specific type of notice that courier doesn’t have, what’s next?
The great thing is that Courier Notices is highly extendable and our team is adding new features constantly since release. You can always create a pull request in GitHub or add an issue. You can also take a look at the Pro version which also has some great features.
Contributors & Developers
“Courier Notices” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
See changelog https://github.com/linchpin/courier-notices/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md