Core Web Vitals is the new ranking factor
Google announced that “Core Web Vitals” are going to be a significant ranking signal for websites. In fact, Core Web Vitals or the page experience signal is going to become a requirement for a page to appear in Google’s Top Stories.
- Webp images: If images are slowing down your website, then converting them to WebP format can improve your page load speed test scores.
- Lazy Load: Lazy loading allows your website to only load images when a user scrolls down to a specific image, which reduces website load time and improves website performance.
- Remove Unused CSS:Unused CSS is any CSS code added by your WordPress theme or plugins that you don’t really need. Removing this CSS code improves WordPress performance and user experience.
- Google Fonts Optimizations: You may start noticing external resources like fonts affecting Google PageSpeed + load times. This is where loading Google Fonts locally comes into play.
- Cache: Caching is one of the most important and easiest ways to speed up WordPress! it reduces the amount of work required to generate a page view. As a result, your web pages load much faster, directly from cache.
We try our best to provide support on WordPress.org forums. However, We have a special team support where you can ask us questions and get help. Delivering a good user experience means a lot to us and so we try our best to reply each and every question that gets asked.
Bug reports for Core Web Vitals & PageSpeed Booster are welcomed on GitHub. Please note GitHub is not a support forum, and issues that aren’t properly qualified as bugs will be closed.
- PHP CSS Parser library used https://github.com/sabberworm/PHP-CSS-Parser – License URI: https://github.com/sabberworm/PHP-CSS-Parser#license (PHP-CSS-Parser is freely distributable under the terms of an MIT-style license.)
Contributors & Developers
“Core Web Vitals & PageSpeed Booster” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.0.10 (02 February 2023)
- Improvement: Optimized code and fixed frontend js issue
1.0.9 (17 January 2023)
- Fixed: DataTables warning: table id=table_page_cc_style_completed – Ajax error. #73
- Fixed: In multisite setup it shows “Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page.” #74
1.0.8 (10 January 2023)
- Improvement: Improved Critical CSS generation.
220.127.116.11 (23rd December 2022)
- Improvement: CSS optimization
18.104.22.168 (14th December 2022)
- Fixed: Critical CSS not generating
1.0.7 (25th November 2022)
- Improvement: Updated Critical CSS Optimisation
- Improvement: Code improvements and fixes
- Added: Support Tab
1.0.6 (21st April 2022)
- Improvement: Centralize all cache in single cache folder
- Fixed: Improve exclude JS and combine
- Added: Created option to clear all cache on one click
- Added: Added lazy load on inline style background images also
- Fixed: Improvement for AMP, AMP for WP, AMP Stories and AMPforWP Stories not apply optimization
1.0.5 (12th April 2022)
- Fixed: Removed minify AMP #49
- Fixed: Removed version from exclude js for gzip
- Fixed: Critical css file not create if content is blank
- Added: Created Static cache method for caching strategy
- Fixed: Proper fix for image lazy load
- Fixed: create disk cache and serve disk cache on php cache
- Fixed: Minify html by replace new line
- Added: Added exclude js from delay for ads load or any thing else
1.0.4 (31th March 2022)
- Fixed: Feed url not shows properly #42
- Fixed: Minification should not apply on feed #42
- Resolved: Critical error with PHP Version 8.0 #38
- Improvement: Added Module for Critical CSS
1.0.3 (16th February 2022)
- Fixed: Icons not loading issue fixed #16
1.0.2 (21th January 2022)
- Improvements: Added module where we can test all optimization on a particular URL #17
- Improvements: UI Improvements #13
- Fixed: Bugs with the latest user case #16
1.0.1 (20th December 2021)
- Improvements: Added Gravatar Caching #11
- Improvements: Option Panel Improved #2 #5 #6 #8
- Fixed: Debug error #7 #10
1.0 (24th September 2021)
- Version 1.0 Released