With Clean up wp_head you can easily remove all those unused tags in wp_head.
- Go to ‘Clean up wp_head’ under ‘Settings’ menu
- Change the options of your choice
Follow the development of this plugin at FredrikMalmgren.com.
- Upload the plugin folder to your plugin folder (manually or through ‘Plugins’ / ‘Add new’ menu in WordPress)
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Deactivate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Click on delete which will both delete plugin files and data stored in database
NB: If you uninstall the plugin in any other way you will manually have to remove these entries the options table:
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Clean up wp_head” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Clean up wp_head” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Removed: File with code snippets
- Updated: Readme.txt
- New: Added options for removing feeds from wp_admin
- New: Added options for disabling feeds
- Bugfix: Missing PHP closing tag
- Changed: Uses adjacent_posts_rel_link_wp_head instead of adjacent_posts_rel_link
- Initial release