This plugin makes it possible to run fully multilingual e-commerce sites using WooCommerce and Ceceppa Multilingua.
It makes products and store pages translatable, lets visitors switch languages and order products in their language.
- Translating product categories, tags and custom attributes
- Translating media “Title” and “Alternative Text” for “Featured Image” and “Product Gallery”
- Keeps the same language through the checkout process
- Translate category and tag slug
Ceceppa Multilingua >= 1.4.17
For more Information visit the Plugin Homepage
Installation of this plugin is fairly easy:
- Download the plugin from wordpress.
- Extract all the files.
- Upload everything (keeping the directory structure) to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Manage desidered languages
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Ceceppa Multilingua support for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed issue when storing custom post slug
- Fixed 404 error with translated product categories
- Fixed 404 error on checkout/order-received page
- Allow permalink customization for each language
- Added option to disable product permalink translation
- Added error when Product category or tag base is empty
- First release