Get full control over the output of WordPress-generated feeds of your categories and keywords! No more searching for feed URLs. Manage the visibility of the feeds in the category and keyword lists. Get all the possible feed URLs here too.
- 2 Gutenberg blocks to output the list of publicly accessible feeds of categories and keywords
- also 2 Elementor widgets
- and 2 classic widgets and 2 Shortcodes
- if feeds of a category or keyword should not be publicly viewable, they are not at any place – nevertheless you can access the URLs of the feeds at any time
[categoryFeeds]to show a list of all public category-feeds
[tagFeeds]to show a list of all public tag-feeds
- each Shortcode accept the parameter “rssType” to set the feed-format
- available feed-formats are the WordPress-defaults: rss, rss2, atom, feed, rdf as well as added formats by other plugins
This plugin provides 2 blocks.
- Feed-list of categories Provides a Gutenberg-Block to show list of public available RSS-feeds of categories.
- Feed-list of tags Provides a Gutenberg-Block to show list of public available RSS-feeds of tags.
- Upload “category-and-tag-feeds” to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Go to Posts > Categories or Tags to display the Feed-URLs or create a post, page or widget to create the output in frontend.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Category- and Tag-Feeds” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Category- and Tag-Feeds” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release
- Updated assets
- Compatibility with WordPress 6.1
- Compatibility with WordPress 6.2