Purge Cloudflare Cache of the Post with additional URLs on the Post update, Purge Everything button.
Plugin requires Cloudflare account.
Feel free to create PR to plugin Github repo.
- Search for the plugin in WordPress under “Plugins -> Add New”.
- Click the “Install Now” button, followed by “Activate”.
- Fill out Cloudflare credentials in Settings -> Cloudflare Purge Cache
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Purge Cache” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Purge Cache” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Purge Cache” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- connect with On Demand Revalidation plugin
- add filter c_purge_cache_urls