The plugin informs the content team in a simple way if the images are heavy and if they have alternative texts.
We can sort the media library by file size, filter by size, and Alt Text.
- Green: Images 100K or less are assigned a good optimization status.
- Orange: Images between 100K and 500k are assigned a medium optimization status.
- Red: For images of 500k or more, we assign a status of poor optimization.
Thanks to this plugin, we can see if images need to be optimized and improve page load and SEO of images.
More information in Spanish about the plugin in the link How to know if we have to reduce weight to the image and Alt SEO attribute
Extract the zip file and just drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your
WordPress installation and then activate the Plugin from Plugins page.
Contributors & Developers
“Bubuku Media Library” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
*Compatibility: WordPress 6.1 – WordPress 6.3.
- Add weekly reports that are sent by email with the optimization status of the images and alternative text.
- Add plugin settings page.
- Compatibility: WordPress 6.1 – WordPress 6.2.
- Fix some PHP errors.
- Add a Bulk Action to calculate file size in WordPress admin.
- Improvements in measurement ranges.
- fix: Internationalization Issues.
- Rename variables.
- Correctly filter by file size.
- Styling WordPress Button.
- Add calculate message to sort and filter.
- Add ‘This media is not supported’ message in the file size column.
- Initial release.