This plugin is all you need to turn your website into an online business. It is very easy to set up and there’s no coding required. Just follow the simple wizard, fill in the details in configuration tab and integrate a booking button or widget from Bok to your website!
After these simple steps, you will be ready to accept first bookings.
Booking button or widget
- Intuitive interface
- You can change the view mode whenever you want
- The booking button is automatically added to your website’s navigation panel
- You can view information about your services
- You have possibility to change services sale statuses
- You can add new ones if you want
- You can view information about your existing bookings
- See booking details
- Change booking statuses
- See all upcoming appointments on a nice calendar
- Access booking details directly form the calendar
- See how many appointments you have
See how our online booking system works:
For more info, check out the following links:
How to install and activate the plugin
Please see our step by step instructions guide on how to install and use this plugin.
From within WordPress
- Go to Plugins > Add New
- Search Bokto
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins page
- Upload the booking-system folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin from your Plugins page
How to set up your booking machine
- Look for bok.to in your WordPress menu
- Go to configuration tab and follow the link on the banner to create bok.to account (if you do not have one already)
- Configure your products and website inside bok.to
- Paste your API key and website link into configuration tab
- Choose view mode: widget or booking button
Why is your solution free?
Our business model is relying on the idea of a freemium model. There are no hidden fees, commissions or contracts. You have free 10 services and 10 bookings every month. If you want more, you can simply buy a subscription.
Is it required to use bok.to system?
You need to use bok.to system in the very beginning in order to configure your products and website appearance. After that, you will be able to manage all appointments and booking processes via WordPress plugin menu.
Contributors & Developers
“Booking System – bok.to” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Release Date: February 24th, 2021
- Initial release