Style gravity forms with the gutenberg block editor. Get real-time feedback on the style updates within the super fast gutenberg editor.
This plugin provides a gutenberg block called Gravity Form Styler Refer to screenshot 1. You can embed a gravity form and set all the gravity form shortcode parameters. You can also style the gravity forms button‘s background, text typography, margin, padding, border and border radius.
We also offer a premium version of this plugin.
Premium version provides additional styling options. Refer screenshot 3 and the overview video below.
Here is a brief overview of the plugin with the free & premium options enabled.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Block Styler For Gravity Forms
- Download the plugin from https://wordpress.org/plugins/block-styler-for-gravity-forms/
- Upload & activate the plugin via the WordPress admin. To learn more refer to this guide
- Any dependencies for this plugin?
Plugin depends on Gravity Forms (affiliate link)
- Is there a premium version for this plugin?
Yes. Details on the premium version can be found at https://wptools.app/wordpress-plugin/gutenberg-block-styler-for-gravity-forms/
We offer a FREE TRIAL for the premium version.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Block Styler For Gravity Forms” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Final Working version
- Gravity forms style options for button
- Initial version with freemius integration