A simple and powerful plugin to control your WordPress site’s background. The plugin changes background color/image of the tag. The plugin comes with a butil-in image uploading script.
So your background images live inside the plugin and you don’t have to use WordPress “media handler”.
- Image uploading
- Archive with unlimited images
- Url/link background image
- Full CSS-control (repeat, fixed, positioning)
- Color validation of hex-color values set to background-color.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- If prompted – chmod the image directory inside
background-controlto allow file uploads.
- Is there any FAQ yet?
Contributors & Developers
“Background Control” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- One directory, for smarter installation.
- Fixed backwards compability to version 2.0.
- First public release