Astra theme customizer offers several settings for header/footer layout, sidebar and blog designs, colors, backgrounds, typography and much more. You need to tweak the number of settings to make your site look flawless. These settings can be moved to other Astra sites easily with Import / Export Customizer Settings plugin. It will save repetitive work to arrange all customizer settings for each new Astra site or while moving the site from local to live.
It is an easy-to-use plugin for the Astra theme that lets you import-export customizer settings.
This Import/Export plugin is created only for the Astra theme. You should have the Astra theme installed and activated on your website.
- Make sure you have the Astra theme installed and activated.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Once activated, you’ll find Import Export settings in the Astra Options page.
Can I use this plugin with other themes?
No! This plugin will only work with the Astra theme.
How to use this plugin?
- From the Appearance > Astra Options page, install and activate the plugin with a single click. (Make sure you have Astra theme installed and activated.)
- After activating the plugin, refresh the page once. You will see import/export options on the same page.
Will this plugin work for premium Astra version i.e. Astra Pro?
Yes! Astra Pro settings that are available with customizer can be imported/exported with this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Import / Export Customizer Settings” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Improvement: Compatibility with Astra 4.0.0.
- Fix: PHP notice while importing the settings – Undefined index astra-addons
- Improvement: Added Astra Global Color Palette and Typography Preset options compatibility.
- Fix: Security hardening.
- Improvement: Compatibility with latest WordPress PHP_CodeSniffer rules.
- Fix: Setting page and after import link White Label compatible.
- Fix: Theme name on Options page is now White Label compatible.
- Fix: Security Update.
- Fix: PHP Notice in the Import functionality.
- Initial release