This plugin requires AffiliateWP in order to function.
This plugin allows you to choose which products on your site should earn commission for your affiliates. Although AffiliateWP allows you to disable commission on products (for supported integrations), it can be cumbersome to disable commission on every single one, especially if you have hundreds of products. Install and activate this plugin, enter some product IDs, and only these products will generate commission when purchased via a referral URL.
What is AffiliateWP?
AffiliateWP provides a complete affiliate management system for your WordPress website that seamlessly integrates with all major WordPress e-commerce and membership platforms. It aims to provide everything you need in a simple, clean, easy to use system that you will love to use.
- Unpack the entire contents of this plugin zip file into your
- Upload to your site
- Navigate to
wp-admin/plugins.phpon your site (your WP Admin plugin page)
- Gawing aktibo ang plugin na ito
OR you can just install it with WordPress by going to Plugins → Add New → and type this plugin’s name
Go to Affiliates → Settings → Integrations and enter the IDs of the products you want to allow commission for.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“AffiliateWP – Allowed Products” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- New: Requires WordPress 5.2 minimum
- Confirm referral products is an array before attempting to iterate them
- New: Enforce minimum dependency requirements checking
- New: Requires PHP 5.6 minimum
- New: Requires WordPress 5.0 minimum
- New: Requires AffiliateWP 2.6 minimum
- Improved: Tested up to WordPress 5.7
- Improved: Removes notice dismiss functionality from no product warning.
- Improved: Tested for WordPress version 5.5
- Fix: EDD and WooCommerce integrations not working properly.
- Fix: Referrals being recorded with an amount of 0.00
- Fix: Admin notice is not dismissible in some circumstances
- Fix: All commission rates set to 0 when used with non-supported integrations
- Tweak: Encapsulate the plugin loader and activation into a class to avoid errors
- New: Dismissable admin notice shown in admin when no product IDs have been entered
- Fix: prevent affiliate referral notifications from being sent if the product is not allowed to earn a commission
- Initial release