Add Advanced Custom Fields to the Woocommerce registration form and edit profile form.
This plugin supports all ACF field types including:
Getting started is as easy as can be:
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/acf-wc-account-fieldsdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Create or edit a Field Group in Advanced Custom Fields.
- Under Location Rules, select: “Woocommerce Account Fields is equal to Field Group” and hit save
- Then head over to Woocmmerce -> Settings -> Accounts & Privacy and scroll to the bottom.
- Select the corresponding ACF form to the location in which you want it displayed
- Do I have to create a field group in advanced custom fields
Yes. These same field groups will be the fields used in your forms.
Contributors & Developers
“ACF Woocommerce Account Fields” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “ACF Woocommerce Account Fields” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial Version. Much more to come.= 1.0.0 =
- Initial Version. Much more to come.